For someone with an immediate life-threatening emergency, dial 9-1-1 for assistance.
Or text “TALK” to 38255
Crisis Stabilization Units:
There is a crisis stabilization unit in Colorado Springs where individuals may receive immediate help at no charge 24/7.
115 Parkside Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80909-6071
For Concerned Colleagues:
- Responding to Behavioral Health Concerns in El Paso County
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Office of Suicide Prevention
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Youth and Young Adult Suicide Prevention
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Colorado Crisis Services
- Below the Surface
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR)